We hope you have carried the lessons and experiences from your trip to the Galapagos with you over the last 6 months. You have left us with many great memories, some of which we would like to share….
- Princesa and Puppychulo
- Chicken hunting on the slopes of Volcán Sierra Negra
- Sit down, me amo
- You don’t say schloe you say Chloe- Chloe
- Revealing campfire stories- Bella
- Ava and Lily as vegan survivors
- Somersaulting out of soccer tackles-Tim
- Vacuuming is not an act of love- Michael
- Ella sacrificing herself to save the sand turtle from killer waves
- Adi the eel spotting extraordinaire
- Tom Brady is a god. He runs like a Clydesdale- Kris
- Nick taking photos from extreme locations
- The goal of the game is to win- Camryn
- George “Mr Factoid”
We had a great two weeks with you, thanks for all the laughter and fun. Good luck with your continuing travels.
-Sam and Suzannah
Feeling nostalgic? You can experience that same sense of friendship and adventure abroad again! Check out all our new destinations for Summer 2018, or enroll now.