When traveling abroad there are many places to visit and lots of excitement, so why not share those experiences with others. Post those abroad pictures to Instagram to connect with fellow adventurers or to just share the selfies in front of the Eiffel tower. Check out the Instagram account @glateens for some incredible photos.
1. Posting photos of traveling abroad can inspire others to dream of one day going there too. It also lets your story be heard.
2. When posting photos, give tips on where to go, what places are a must see and of course the best food to eat.
3. A photo can even teach others about the new culture; what people do for fun or how to they get to and from work or school.
4. When posting a photo, tagging other people in it and the place will help connect to others. Find the people in the photo to tag and gain a few new followers and friends along the way.
5. Then there are food pictures; there can never be too many. The only thing that’s better than a sunset is the chocolate beignet for breakfast. Besides, if you didn’t Insta it, did you really eat it?
6. There’s also the saying that, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” It’s true. A picture can capture beauty in that instant, emotions felt, and friendships that will last a lifetime. When in doubt, post it.
7. Of course, travel abroad photos are sure to get ten times more likes, but they’ll also help recall the time spent in all the different places.
Contributed by Samantha Watkins